PVC windows – your benefits at a glance
- PVC windows require low maintenance: no repainting, no de-rusting
- PVC windows have an average service life of 30 years and then can easily be recycled.
- Modern technologies guarantee excellent thermal and acoustic insulation as well as burglary resistance.
- Enormous energy savings potential and recyclability protect the environment
- Countless woodgrain and single-colour designs available
- PVC windows can be fabricated in various shapes, e.g. round-arched or triangular windows.
- Compared to conventional windows, PVC windows are highly cost-efficient.
- PVC is resistant to weathering, exhaust gases and cleansing agents.
- PVC windows can be retro-fitted with special ventilation systems.
- Due to the durable material PVC your windows will not lose value in the long term – and therefore your home will neither.